Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First post :)

So after procrastinating for months and months, I've finally decided to start my blog which is supposed to document my adventures for the next ten months while I'm in Spain. The reason I've been procrastinating on starting this blog for so long is because up until now nothing about my trip has felt real. It's weird because when I signed up I was aware of how long I would be away but in the past couple weeks the reality of the situation has really been setting in (in a good way). I'm extremely excited about my trip to Spain. I know that this is going to be the most challenging and amazing experience of my life and I'm extremely anxious for it to begin. Now that I have my visa and my flight information I have to start the challenging task of packing. The next time I update I hopefully will be in Spain so until then.
Hasta Luego :)
-Libby

1 comment: