Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pictures!

So a couple of days ago I thought it would be a good idea to take a walk around my neighborhood and get a few pictures for my blog. Forewarning, these aren't nice artsy shots of the beautiful Jerez. These are quick shots of my house and neighborhood so everyone can get and idea of where I'm living. When I'm in the centro or at the beach I don't like taking pictures because I don't like looking like any more of a foreigner than I have to. I promise though, I will get over this hesitation and take some better pictures soon! 


 My room: Before I unpacked
 View from my window:
 My nicely made bed
 Statue in the pedestrian mall



 Circus! Closed at the moment
 More of the pedestrian mall
 Typical alleyway 



 My street
 Ice cream stand outside my house!
 My house! (Apartment complex)


 These numbers are placed on every block. I'm still not sure what they stand for but they're huge!
 Tennis court by my house
 English stop sign
 Typical garage door
 Side view of my house
Park outside my house

I hope everyone is having a great long weekend. I have Monday through Wednesday off meaning I don't have to go to school until Thursday :)
No Economy for me!
-Libby

1 comment:

  1. LIBBY!
    We're all in advisor, waiting for you to come on Skype... awks. We just checked out all your pictures, Spain looks amazing! Just finished eating donuts, too :) Miss you! Scattegories isn't the same... Advisor's over so we gotta go, but we'll send you one of these every week :) LOVE YOU, BYEEE!

    ReplyDelete